Now AmpliTube for iPhone gives you the same incredible ultra-realistic sound and modeling accuracy of its Mac/PC applications in a convenient mobile platform app.
With AmpliTube for iPhone, you’ll have an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips, comprised of 3 recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects, an amp-head plus cabinet and a microphone.
With AmpliTube for iPhone fully loaded, you will be able to choose between 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 11 stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, distortion, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter), 5 cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser).
Plus, AmpliTube for iPhone features a chromatic digital tuner and a metronome. You can also import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects, and create, save and recall up to 36 presets on the fly!
* Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX app
* Full rig made by 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
* 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available
* Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects
* 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
* Includes tuner/metronome
* Free, LE and Full versions available
* Free and LE versions expandable with a-la-carte downloadable gear
* Same low-latency as Mac/PC systems
AmpliTube for iPhone will be available in 3 versions: FREE, LE and FULL.
The free version includes 3 stompboxes, 1 amp+cabinet, 2 microphones. The LE version includes 5 stompboxes, 1 amp+cabinet, 2 microphones for $2.99 / €2.39. More gear can be added to FREE and LE through an in-app purchase of a-la-carte models with stompboxes costing $2.99 / €2.39 each and amplifiers+cabinets for $4.99 / €3.99 each. AmpliTube FULL includes the entire collection of available gear with 11 stompboxes, 5 amps+cabinets and 2 microphones for $19.99 / €15.99.