We’re confident about our app and encourage you to try the free Lite version first. It has the same features, with a limit of 30 entries. If you like the app you can transfer your entries to the full version with just a button tap. Simply search “CashTrails Lite” on the App Store.
Ever wondered how much you spend on your girlfriend? What about gas and coffee? Bring your money under control. CashTrails will make this easy for you, featuring:
– Tracking both expenses and income.
– Specially tuned keyboard to enter amounts fast.
– All entries, tags and groups can be edited or deleted at any time.
– Passcode protection to hide your financial data from unwanted eyes.
– Recurring entries, both expenses and earnings, with rich frequency options.
– History to view and adjust your previous entries.
– Tags to organize your entries the way you like.
– Groups to separate your regular expenses from business or holiday trips.
– Support for double-tap in most frequently used areas of the app, to improve ease and speed of creating entries even further.
– Instant reports for any period of time and kind of expenses.
– Timeline bar graph reports for days, weeks and months, with whatever filter you set.
– Structure of expenses and income, split by tags or groups, in percents and absolute amounts, for any report filter.
– Daily, weekly and monthly averages.
– Full support for over 160+ world currencies.
– Quick toggle between the currencies you’re using most often.
– Currency conversion, with both automatically retrieved and user-defined exchange rates.
– Adjustable exchange rates update mode to reduce traffic fees (automatic, Wi-Fi only, manual).
EXPORT AND IMPORT:
– Ability to analyze your entries in a spreadsheet using CSV export.
– Backup and restore CashTrails data and settings over Wi-Fi or Email.
– Default email address to speed-up exporting via Email.