“Dr Metronome” is Drummer’s Metronome for strict tempo keep!
This is developed with consideration for drum and percussion training.
1. easy operation
2. quick setting
3. accurate click sound
4. flash screen
5. tempo decreasing / increasing (for training single stroke roll etc)
We considered that an accurate, loud and high-resolution click sound with flash (full / alternate half screen) are needed for drummer. Especially a high-resolution click(16th/480BPM=64th/120BPM) help not only keeping tempo but also checking each stroke timing(Quarter Note, Eighth Notes, Eighth Note Triplets, Sixteenth Notes). And screen flash per a beat help time keeping even if drum loud sounds disturb a click.
We also designed working as “Metronome without sound”. There is a progress bar on the center of screen. It moves with flash like conductor.
8 Beat settings (Accent Sound, Note and Flash Color per a beat respectively)
– 3 click Sounds(C4, G3, C3 and no sound)
– 4 Notes (Quarter, 8th, 8th Note Triplets, 16th Notes)
– 3 Flash Colors(Red, Blue ,White and Black)
60 – 480 BPM(minimum BPM lower by beat setting)
Tapping Tempo (60-240 BPM. between 2 points or average of 5 points)
Accelerando / Ritardando
In detail, please visit to our website!
You can also see the demo play movie of “Dr Metronome”.
– add Exciting New Feature!
– progress bar is smoother
– tune in exactly for 3GS(high speed CPU) (adjust time-lag with real time depending on CPU speed for long-time play)
Demo Movie of new feature below
advanced setting of double speed mode and tempo change mode(accelerando, ritardando)
max 480 BPM
alternate flash on upper / lower part of screen.
repeat increase/decrease tempo to target tempo.
smooth tempo change for all notes.
– fixed the bug of 1-beat setting
– add configuration save button ( read configuration at the starting)