We all know the importance of networking, but it can be tough to find the opportunity, the time, the right people and the right place to engage in it. LunchMeet (www.lunchmeetapp.com) is a new app that makes it easy, creating opportunities for face-to-face professional networking whenever you have free time.
Inspired by the best-selling book “Never Eat Alone,” LunchMeet works with LinkedIn to find professional contacts in your area who are available and willing to meet up for a meal, coffee or drinks. It’s a great tool for meeting new people, seeking expert advice and broadening your network — whether you’re a talent hunter, job seeker, entrepreneur, student, executive or just want to meet someone new.
With LunchMeet you can simply log in with your LinkedIn account, indicate when you’ll be available to meet and where, search for other professionals in your area who are similarly available and invite them to meet.
LunchMeet also offers the following features:
– Set up and manage multiple availability slots
– Announce your availability through you LinkedIn status
– Send and receive invitations for LunchMeets
– Discuss and arrange meeting details via in-app messaging
– Choose meeting benues from the in-app map
– Automatically add meeting details to your calendar