Far into the future the Asteroid Belt has become a rich source of minerals and resources. Humanity had started resource extraction with mining ships, using their lasers to bore into the rocks. Soon new, faster ways of automating the process produced spectacular results; self-replicating bio-drones were created that could do the job in a fraction of the time. However, the genetic code in the bio-machines mutated and they ran amok across the belt destroying all in their path. Now they look towards the Earth, their numbers growing exponentially, their destructive potential constantly evolving. Only you, in your hastily refitted ex-mining ship can hope to put a stop to the relentless colonising of the bio-machines and save humanity…
Space Shooter 1 – a classic arcade shooter with a modern twist. Featuring:
* Unique, fast-paced game play – roam around the levels destroying the drones, or go for the factories for a quick win.
* Multiple power-ups – bring fear into the mechanical hearts of your enemies.
* Halo-style shield recharging – if you’re taking a beating, find somewhere to hide and wait for your shield to regenerate.
* 4 unique weapons – including a beam weapon that can scythe through anything, the machine-gun like plasma cannon and nuclear weaponary.
* 10 different levels
* 3 different worlds
* Amazing Retina graphics
* Beat your friend’s scores with Gamecenter support
* Hours of replayability