Ten squared is a magic square brain teaser, a great pastime for iPhone and iPod touch.
Starting from any box of the square, find the path that enables you to fill all boxes using one of the available moves: knight move or bridge move. Knight move is the chess L-shape move, while with bridge move you place next number in the third box moving horizontally or vertically, or in the second box moving diagonally.
– two different game modes: ‘bridge move’ mode and ‘knight move’ mode
– six progressive game levels (from 5×5 to 10×10), up to 12 schemes to solve
– autosave, not to lose a single move
– choice of the tracks from iPod library to listen music while playing
– rubber to delete moves and change path
– hint function for next move
– top ten with best results
– shake to restart the game