Search through more than 250 flowers to make up the perfect bouquet for that special someone! WHAT FLOWER helps you find flowers by their name, their meanings, the emotions they convey, the occasions they’re best suited for, the season they bloom in or the geographical region they naturally grow in.
Have you ever wanted to impress your mother in law with a flower, just to find out that the meaning of it was “scandal”?
Did you ever want to surprise someone by sending them a bouquet of yellow flowers and instead of them understanding “I love you” they understood “I’m jealous”?
From now on, this will be a thing of the past!
With WHAT FLOWER you can:
– Find the meanings of over 250 flowers;
– Gaze at an extensive collection of beautiful flower photos (no network connection required);
– Find out on what occasion you should give a particular flower;
– Search for flowers by name, meaning, emotion, occasion, season or the geographical region they can be found in;
– Keep a list of your favourite flowers.
– Put side by side up to 4 flowers to see how well they go together… Or how badly!
Add to an address book contact their favourite flowers. This way, you’ll always make a good impression!