The Wolfram Personal Finance Assistant App includes basic and complex calculations to help you manage your life. Use the app to plan for your future, calculate your current expenses, and find ways to pay off your loans faster. Thinking of moving within the US? Compare housing and utility prices, tax rates, and cost of living by state.
– Perform basic calculations, including pay rate conversions, discount and tip calculators, and bill-splitting calculations
– Calculate loan payments, interest, and more for any loan, including auto loans and credit cards
– Research investments with information on current interest rates, trusts, and ROI
– Find housing information, including mortgage calculations, home sale information, and historical prices
– Use the Rent vs. Buy and Utility calculators to inform your decisions
– Use the Relocation Calculator to look up the cost of living, minimum wage, gas prices, and more for any destination
– Review college tuition expense by university in major currencies
– Calculate your tax bill or compare income and sales taxes for US states
The Wolfram Personal Finance Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world’s leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Personal Finance Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha’s supercomputers over 2G, 3G, or WiFi connection.